Casa Palmera: Where Healing Begins
Casa Palmera is an exclusive, private freestanding behavioral health treatment facility. We provide help and healing to individuals and families needing rehabilitation for drug and alcohol problems, eating disorders as well as chronic pain and trauma/mood disorders.
Barbara Woods, CEO, LCSW (TX)
Thank you for visiting CasaPalmera.com. It is our desire to answer all of your questions. Realistically, since it’s difficult to anticipate everyone’s needs, I hope you will allow us the opportunity to visit with you in more detail by calling our admissions department at 866-768-6719. Our trained health care professionals are prepared to discuss your specific circumstances and give you all the time you need.Casa Palmera is proud to offer exceptional care at a reasonable price. In today’s economy, that is more important than ever. We will make every effort to partner with your insurance if requested, whether in or out of network, to reduce the cost of medical care as much as possible.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service.
We can make a difference!
Casa Palmera provides peace, privacy and healing within our private drug rehab and alcohol treatment facility, an inpatient sanctuary where recovery begins.
Our exclusive treatment facility specializes in five primary areas:
What Can I Expect at Casa Palmera?
- A Caring Staff of addiction recovery professionals and holistic therapists offering state-of-the-art levels of clinical addiction rehab, and thoroughly dedicated to your complete well being. Here, you become a full participant in healing and holistic therapies, custom designed uniquely for you by a team of doctors, health professionals and specialists highly trained in your particular area of need.
- A serenely ideal addiction recovery setting, featuring elegantly classic, contemporary Spanish architecture, and tucked away in a peaceful, secluded garden of towering canary palms and lush southern California landscaping. Our meticulously landscaped and intimate campus includes a quiet koi pond and waterfall surrounded by luxuriant meditation gardens.
- Energize your body and mind on our guided ropes challenge course or in our complete fitness center, as well as in yoga classes and art therapy, or simply in a lovely nature walk. You can also choose solitary activities like journaling or reading.
- First-class room accommodations with a choice of a deluxe private room, or select a semi-private room shared with another patient.
- Dine in an intimate setting with healthy and nutritiously prepared, individualized food choices.
- Expect to return to your home and family with renewed life energy and a robust sense of health, well being and hope for the future.
CALL TO SPEAK WITH A PROFESSIONAL
Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs
Prior to your arrival at Casa Palmera, we conduct an individualized assessment. Integrating your results with our drug rehab and alcohol treatment philosophy, we develop a specific treatment plan tailored exclusively for your particular needs. Special attention is given to ensure the best drug rehab rehabilitation method for each patient, making sure to include any dietary considerations.
We incorporate either 12-Step and 12-Step alternative support programs where appropriate. Many years of research and experience show that the 12-Step model, or its alternative, can be highly valuable supplements in recovering from addictive compulsions during drug rehab and alcohol rehabilitation.
Casa Palmera offers a diversity of drug addiction treatments for all substance abuse complications. This menu of drug rehabilitation options includes cocaine rehab and opiate treatment and encompasses marijuana, methamphetamine (Crystal meth), LSD, Ecstasy, Heroin and Speed. We also specialize in prescription drug abuse recovery for drugs such as Oxycontin, Demerol and Ambien.
- Are you an Alcoholic?
- Inpatient Or Outpatient: What’s right for you?
- Choosing The Right Drug Rehab Facility For You.
- How Alcohol Abuse Can Lead To Sexual Assault and A Need For Alcohol Rehab.
Eating Disorder Rehabilitation Program
Are you or a family member searching for an eating disorder residential program? Specializing in anorexia recovery and bulimia treatment, Casa Palmera can help today. With life-threatening issues such as anorexia nervosa, bulimia and binge eating or overeating, our eating disorder rehabilitation programs are custom-designed for each patient and individualized to heal their specific physical and emotional wounds.
As a comprehensive eating disorder recovery facility, we understand that the underlying conditions leading to an eating disorder are highly complex. Recovery, in many cases, is literally a matter of life and death. If you or a loved one suffers from an eating disorder, please don’t hesitate!
Call 866-768-6719 today for help in finding placement at Casa Palmera.
Comprehensive Family Program Learn more about our family program »
Get Life and Sanity Saving Help Today!
To assist in the healing and recovery process we refer the family and friends of those in crisis to a list of qualified interventionists. Confidential intervention services can be arranged nationally and internationally. If you or a loved one needs immediate help, please call now for a free consultation. Our compassionate intake counselors will assess your needs appropriately and refer you directly to our list of experienced, responsible Intervention Specialists.
Please see our full list of rehabilitation programs and modalities.If you or someone you love is suffering from a problem with chemical dependency, drug addiction, an eating disorder, related trauma, or problems with anxiety or depression, get the quality treatment that is warranted and critical today.
Please call Casa Palmera at 866-768-6719 or email us now at email@example.com for information on finding life, hope and recovery!
|Eating Disorder Assessment||Take Now »|
|Drug Addiction Quiz||Take Now »|
|Alcoholism Quiz||Take Now »|